Zombie Squad

Making Dead Things Deader Since 2003
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:46 pm 
ZS Member
ZS Member

I'm with you on the pie.

Doctorr Fabulous: "This is probably gonna ruffle some feathers, so I'll be blunt. Not everything on the internet is true."
crypto: "The internet is big, there's a lot of stuff to read. You gotta set priorities."
jamoni: Life is the only game going. I play to win.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:47 pm 

Alaskanon wrote:
kir wrote:
You're no longer invited to my birthday party Alaskanon! :D

There will be cake and maybe ponies.

The cake is a lie.

No big loss, pie is superior in every way possible anyways.

On another note, I just checked the weather and it's calling for freezing fog this morning here :?. Lucky enough though that it has been pretty nice, mid-low 30's as a high all last week or so and mid 20's as a low.

Ya know, I think I hate you. Its been swinging between -20 to 35f the last few weeks. Annoying as hell really.

Been thinking about moving to the SE though. Hows everything down there?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 pm 

Wow, that sucks to be up there. It's been staying pretty constant low to high 30's for the past few weeks. It got up to very low 40's a couple days though. Tonight we're getting a little flurry of snow, though I'm not thinking it will be more than an inch. I like it in S.E., it's not too hot and it's not too cold. Though the constant rain and constant gray skies kind of drag down a guy a bit. If you can get past that it's a nice place. Though there isn't much as far as shopping options and being on islands really limits your driving (so no summer road trips).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:16 am 

Dark Angel wrote:
Ya know, I think I hate you. Its been swinging between -20 to 35f the last few weeks. Annoying as hell really.

Call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to getting back onto the Slope. This "winter" down on the Peninsula is getting annoying, haven't had hardly any weather lower then +10°F.

Our world is on the verge of a temporal displacement, and it will be humanity that falls victim to the repercussions. The few humans remaining desperately search for answers to their infinitesimal existence.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 pm 

Red_Snow wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:

Call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to getting back onto the Slope. This "winter" down on the Peninsula is getting annoying, haven't had hardly any weather lower then +10°F.

You're crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:01 am 

I've been having problems with my glasses fogging up. I've tried various anti-fog sprays and different styles of ski-masks and other face protection, to no avail. Most of the fog seems to be on the inside of my glasses, almost none is on the outside of the lenses. Do you guys know if goggles would help with this problem?

I'm also trying to decide between Carharrt Extremes bibs and RefrigiWear Iron-Tuff bibs. Which do you guys prefer?

I also asked these questions in a thread I made asking about cheap ways to survive -50F. Link.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:20 pm 

Try looking in a dive shop. They use to make a anti fogging spray for masks and goggles. But I dont know how it would work in the Northern climate.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:04 pm 

Any Alaskans in and around Anchorage game for a range trip or something soon-ish?

Non ninja edit:

Gonna be a the rabbit creek range this afternoon (3/20/2010) around 4-ish if any Anchorageites are interested. I'll the the tall guy with the cap with a ZS patch on it.

RIP HK33K

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm 

Please forgive the double post, but I ran into a gut at the Sportsman's Warehouse who tells me a few of the employees there have been batting around chapterish ideas. I figured this would be easier for them to find if it wasn't on page 4...

If you are reading this, I am the guy with the ZS patch on the cap.

RIP HK33K

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 am 
ZS Member
ZS Member

quazi wrote:
I've been having problems with my glasses fogging up. I've tried various anti-fog sprays and different styles of ski-masks and other face protection, to no avail. Most of the fog seems to be on the inside of my glasses, almost none is on the outside of the lenses. Do you guys know if goggles would help with this problem?

I'm also trying to decide between Carharrt Extremes bibs and RefrigiWear Iron-Tuff bibs. Which do you guys prefer?

I also asked these questions in a thread I made asking about cheap ways to survive -50F. Link.

Unfortunately, I haven't had any recent experience with glasses fogging up and while I'm familiar with the Carhartt bibs I'm not familiar with the RefrigiWear ones.

Doctorr Fabulous: "This is probably gonna ruffle some feathers, so I'll be blunt. Not everything on the internet is true."
crypto: "The internet is big, there's a lot of stuff to read. You gotta set priorities."
jamoni: Life is the only game going. I play to win.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 pm 

Greetings from Hawaii guys. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. Truth be told Hawaii Sucks.

Hence, my big announcement.

The wife and I should (with a little luck and a lot of saving) be back home come July. I have ended up selling my guns, my tools, and a lot more, but I'll be back.

Just wanted to give ya an update. Mebbe have a BBQ at the house after we're back.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:53 am 

Welcome home soon then! Sorry the Islands didn't work out for ya'll.

RIP HK33K

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:26 pm 

thecheeto wrote:
Welcome home soon then! Sorry the Islands didn't work out for ya'll.

*shrug* it honestly was for a family emergency that we didn't know how long it would take to resolve. Now that it's done with, all I have to do is sell everything I own to afford plane tickets lol. If anyone wants one, I've got a deal on a spikes lower in our trading post.

I've got a month to save $1k while being unemployed. This is going to suck lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5