Space filled by minutes.
Members attending: SnakeCharmer, Bakeel, rhi
Friends/family attending: Mrs. SnakeCharmer, Jeff
Topic: Risk Assessment for NJ
We broke the assessment down into individual vs. regional topics.
Individual Topics (in order of decreasing threat)
- House Fires
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Respiratory Conditions
- Local crime/fire response delay issues
Regional Topics (in order of decreasing threat)
- Wildfires (Pinelands)
- Winter Weather (ice/snow/windchill)
- Chemical/Industrial Accidents (hey, this is NJ after all
- Civil Unrest/Riots (mostly centered around the urban areas)
- Nuclear Accidents (Hope Creek, Oyster Creek, Salem Creek)
- Terrorist Activity/CBRN
We're very much interested in hearing the opinions of other folks in this area with respect to our assessment. In future meetings, we plan to examine the benefits of bugging in vs. bugging out for each of these scenarios as well as appropriate mitigation actions for all of the above.