It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:00 pm 
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Everyone, I'm super excited to announce that we've secured a local venue to watch TWD every sunday this season!
Walkers Restaurant and Bar, at Gravois and Milentz in the city (where Mamacita's used to be) is going to be running TWD all season for us, and is excited to host group viewing parties for us every week.

Now, this poses a bit of an issue for us, because our monthly meetings are Sunday. So.. It doesnt take a fancy rocket doctor to figure out we're going to have to move the meetings for a few months!

Walkers is a very new venue that opened up recently, is a local business, has decently priced food and booze, and most importantly, is willing to put up with us jerks for a while. We've met the owners and they're good people. 

With that in mind, heres the details:
We're meeting this Sunday at Walkers (6245 Gravois Saint Louis, MO 63116) this Sunday at 7pm for our meeting, followed by TWD premiere (90 minutes) at 8pm. We'll probably hang out afterwards and bullshit about the show.

We'll meet back at Walkers at 8pm every sunday there's a new episode on (I think theres 13 eps this season).

So, just to recap, dont go to the bowling alley this sunday, everyone will be watching TWD at Walkers, and laughing at you for not checking your email!

Oh, and just because I have your attention, register for the blood drive this weekend. Email blooddrivestl@zombiehunters.org

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."