Zombie Squad

We make dead things deader
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Busse team gemini review
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:50 pm 

Sorry for the quality, I had poor lighting and it's on my macbook camera. Still pretty new to reviews, but anyway enjoy the video feedback is welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVAw5OdIjag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:13 pm 

Not a bad review but I cringed whenever you started putting your fingers all over the blade :s

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 pm 

Nice knife. I think The Walking Dead has done a lot to boost the popularity of the knife. Daryl and a Busse blade are a perfect combination. :D
It was a toss up between ordering one of the LBTGs or a Custom Shop NMSFNO. I ended up going the custom NMSFNO as the shop still had blanks, but if the LBTGs are still available in a couple months when I build up some more "fun money", I'll probably order one of them also. According to Busse reps, the LBTG (as well as the AA) should be available for quite some time, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I did have some difficulty hearing you speaking even with my sound all the way up on my computer.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 pm 

Lol I haven't been cut yet! And yeah sorry about that I was talking a little low, I'll be sure to talk louder for my next review. I'm going to be reviewing my hell razor tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 am 

Coal-Cracker wrote:
Nice knife. I think The Walking Dead has done a lot to boost the popularity of the knife. Daryl and a Busse blade are a perfect combination. :D
It was a toss up between ordering one of the LBTGs or a Custom Shop NMSFNO. I ended up going the custom NMSFNO as the shop still had blanks, but if the LBTGs are still available in a couple months when I build up some more "fun money", I'll probably order one of them also. According to Busse reps, the LBTG (as well as the AA) should be available for quite some time, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I did have some difficulty hearing you speaking even with my sound all the way up on my computer.

For those not familiar with busse abbreviations, the lbtg is the light brigade team Gemini, which is a lightened version of the team gemini. And the nmsfno is the nuclear meltdown special forces natural outlaw, which is one of my favorite busse knives.

Nice review op, thanks for posting it

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 am 

somehow related :mrgreen:

Artwork by Rob Stanley from bladeforum http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... ie-Artwork