ZS Board Member

DrthTater wrote:
The link for the downloads page is broken. :(

Fixed.

Added some new items, too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 pm 
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

I don't know if this is the sort of thing you guys are looking for, but have you thought about making wrist bands? You know, the rubbery wrist bands that people have for different causes? I've thought for a while now that a grey wrist band that says "Zombie Squad" on one side and "What is your Zombie plan?" would be cool. Of course, I guess it could be a bit misleading to someone who has never visited the site before. There are websites from which one can order personalized wristbands--I have done so before. You can order in quantities as low as 1. Seems like it would be a good promotional item and a way to raise awareness about disaster preparedness.

Anyway, just throwing that out there.

JamesCannon wrote:
I was more mad that it was closed down, because I loved the dish that was apparently rat meat.

Meat N' Taters wrote:
Death rays, advanced technology or not, no creature wants to be stabbed in their hoo-hoo.

Pig wrote:
How dare you try to bribe me with amenities like anime, Annie Mae, my sea anemone enemy!?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:26 pm 

I did my banners but not sure if they are good for this ??mmmm Maybe I could work on one.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:35 pm 

Just did this as a quick mock-up. I've got the file saved with a transparency so if you actually put it on a shirt the shirt color would show where the black is. If you liked it enough I'd probably hand draw the nail.

Edit: Click the picture to actually see it.

"In my hour of darkness I'll keep council with the dead
Just enough to remind me I'm alive."
-Two Gallants, "Las Cruces Jail"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:11 am 

Hmmm... I is going to have to get working on some zs swag designs. Kyle's latest shirt is freaking badass.

Anyone have any ZS related ideas that they want to see sketched out?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:47 pm 

art done special for ZSC:009

“If you can survive a zombie apocalypse, you can survive anything,” said Eerie. As the founder of the Vegas chapter/comic relief/skirt chasing degenerate/drunk... Eerie established ZS 009 in January as a way for more colorful members of our community to get involved in activism.

ZSC:009
"Don't gamble with your life, Be Prepared!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm 

Personalized Zombie Squad Dogtags?

Zombie Squad Enamel Pins?

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:27 am 

Dead Zed wrote:
Personalized Zombie Squad Dogtags?

Zombie Squad Enamel Pins?

both the dog tags and enamel pins would be a great idea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 am 

Kelvar wrote:
I don't know if this is the sort of thing you guys are looking for, but have you thought about making wrist bands? You know, the rubbery wrist bands that people have for different causes? I've thought for a while now that a grey wrist band that says "Zombie Squad" on one side and "What is your Zombie plan?" would be cool. Of course, I guess it could be a bit misleading to someone who has never visited the site before. There are websites from which one can order personalized wristbands--I have done so before. You can order in quantities as low as 1. Seems like it would be a good promotional item and a way to raise awareness about disaster preparedness.

I like this idea, I would get one..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:10 am 

NeverShoutBrii wrote:
Kelvar wrote:

I like this idea, I would get one..

As would I, sounds like a great idea

ZS fleet vehicle #ZS-0213

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:53 pm 

EeRie wrote:
art done special for ZSC:009

WOW, really nice man :O

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 pm 

It's on photobucket, so resolution is automatically reduced.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:12 pm 
ZS Member
ZS Member

I have a cool idea for a shirt that people can play around with to see what they come up with. It fallows the same consept as a grizzly bear artificial insemination team SHIRT I used to have that was older than me, it was my dads when he was in highschool. Just take out the dots and how it read was

..........GRIZZLY BEAR
ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION
.................TEAM

It was a white T-shirt with red blood splatter on it.

I figured using a white shirt would be best since blood wont be blood red unles on a white serfice. On the back could be the ZS logo rilly big with the "We make DEAD things DEADER" frase above it and http://www.zombiehunters.org below. Now for the front, this is where you come in. Get creative and dont forget the blood splatter. Also, make it look like the blood splatter is not part of the design at all, its from the zombies you killed while wearing the shirt. No dumb frases or sayings, just make it look like an OFISHAL shirt that has blood splatter on it.

The blood splatter can even be applyed after the shirt is made by using a FAKE BLOOD liquid that wont wash out, that way each shirt is different. If this method is used, the shirt can be any color and it would look more REAL. :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:07 am 
ZS Member
ZS Member

Kelvar wrote:

I think the idea of the rubber wristband is perfect, just not sure on the catch phrase. How about WWZSD (what would zombie squad do?) :lol: