Nutnfancy Project: Great Resource

Useful links. If you want to pimp a site related to the forum discussions do it here.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

TC

Nutnfancy Project: Great Resource

Post by TC » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:46 am

I've been subscribed to Nutnfancy's YouTube Channel for some time now and I wanted to share it with you guys. He does a very wide variety of videos, from reviews of guns, knives, gear and field craft, shooting and survival skills. I've found his reviews in particular to be very well formed and executed, especially since he doesn't bullshit around even if he is reviewing something that he personally likes.

He's pretty much got something for everyone, so I recommend that you check it out and see if there's anything that takes your interest. He's also very keen on CCW issues, so that may be useful to some. Personally I have used his reviews of knives to help me in my purchases and I haven't been disappointed yet after I have followed his advice.

Check it out!
KentsOkay wrote: I immediately thought about calling 911, but once we got to the T stop and got her out of her jeans, things seemed to be going a lot better.
TC's Defence of the Realm Target Download

Sworbeyegib
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead is what started it all for me

Re: Nutnfancy Project: Great Resource

Post by Sworbeyegib » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:37 am

I've been watching his videos for some time now also. His video on the Kabar heavy bowie knife was the final push it took for me to buy it. Glad to know another ZS'er knows of him.
**Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't**

ista_hota

Post by ista_hota » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:33 am

Between Nutnfancy and Cutlerylover there's pretty much nothing made of metal you can't get a respected opinion on.

+1

TC

Post by TC » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 am

ista_hota wrote:Between Nutnfancy and Cutlerylover there's pretty much nothing made of metal you can't get a respected opinion on.

+1
Lol, I'm a big fan of CutleryLover too. Looks like ZSers seem to gravitate towards the exact same videos.
KentsOkay wrote: I immediately thought about calling 911, but once we got to the T stop and got her out of her jeans, things seemed to be going a lot better.
TC's Defence of the Realm Target Download

Explorer

Post by Explorer » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Post Removed By Author
Last edited by Explorer on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

ninja steve

Post by ninja steve » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm

I killed the better part of a night watching the Ar vs. Ak videos. good stuff.

TNP S1leNt RIP
Favorite Zombie Movies: I Am Legend, which is the only one I've seen...I'm relatively late to the whole thing.

Post by TNP S1leNt RIP » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:45 pm

I fell like my first post ever would be suitable here...seeing as I've taken my name after the Nutnfancy project.

I love his stuff! He's so real and his reviews are awesome, extremely informative. Love it! I also think he has a lot of practical wisdom for those on this site. Things like fire starting, first aid, his constant stress on systems (for all the "ZOMG I'll kill em all with my 30 guns!!!!" types out there).

Angrypirate

Post by Angrypirate » Thu May 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Hmmm while his videos certainly are informative, they just go on, and on, and on, and on and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on...........you get the idea

he really needs to work out what hes going to say in advance, say it and get it over with. He tends to meander around in circles, rarely actually getting to the point. Also the whole 'sheepdog' thing kinda annoys me, telling people they are sheep isnt going to help you herd them. They will just think you're a douche

TravisM.1

Post by TravisM.1 » Fri May 15, 2009 12:33 pm

He uses the word "tactical" too much.
I sold my soul to the devil for a .45, a black cowboy hat and a switchblade knife.......

1EyedDeath
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead 2

Post by 1EyedDeath » Fri May 15, 2009 12:57 pm

i dont know,something about him just rubs me the wrong way...Has he ever made a video of making your own gear,or just making do with what you have instead of going in debt buying the newest and greatest,''tactical'' stuff?

Good info though
Here lies:
Thomas Samuel Henry Timothy Franks
We will see you again one day!

PCP

Post by PCP » Fri May 15, 2009 3:11 pm

+10. Both of 'em are awesome.
Life is a journey, not a destination.
So enjoy the ride!
Just don't get out of the car...

TNP S1leNt RIP
Favorite Zombie Movies: I Am Legend, which is the only one I've seen...I'm relatively late to the whole thing.

Post by TNP S1leNt RIP » Wed May 20, 2009 11:25 am

1EyedDeath wrote:i dont know,something about him just rubs me the wrong way...Has he ever made a video of making your own gear,or just making do with what you have instead of going in debt buying the newest and greatest,''tactical'' stuff?

Good info though
Well he is a tactical gear reviewer.

But he did make a good survival and fire building series of videos, which I like quite a bit! If you watch more of his stuff you might find something you like, but hey, whatever floats your boat!

fitz31

Post by fitz31 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:55 pm

wildernessoutfitters

has a ton of survival videos. that have some great B.O.B.s

Gullars

Post by Gullars » Sun May 30, 2010 11:13 am

Yes he talks loooooong. If you dont like, dont watch :wink:

For me a he is a little bit to "extreme" on some subject, but thats his opinion as a free man! If you watch his video`s you will see that he encurage us to get out and accually do things. It wont help you mutch to stock up gears if you dont know how to use it proper and safe! Trying to prepare and be a better people is something we should embrace!

Hiking in rough terrain is a good example. For our grandparents it was medetory. During WW2 my grandfather had spend several days in the mountain and forest to trap and shoot game illegiall to bring home to his parents and siblings. I am 26 now, and people in my generation and especially a generator below me is compeltly useless!

Return to “Links”