It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:54 pm 

The viewers choice poll will be poster after the winners are announced. So there is no double dipping on the prizes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:29 pm 
ZS Member
ZS Member

I sure enjoyed the WMBO and I can't wait for the next MBO. The others in our local group that went on it told me they had a great time doing this and will go on future MBOs too. Others that didn't go are jealous and waiting for the next one too.

I'm already starting to think about the "Story" behind the next MBO. Heck, I could see this turning into a Mini-Series, Made for the Zombie Squad! Next time, I'm going to shoot more photos and some video of what is going on. We're talking about going longer than just an overnight trip next time, maybe 3 or 4 days to a week. SWEET!!!

All I gotta say is that if you can go on a Winter MBO and survive while having a great time, the other seasonal MBOs will be a piece of cake.

Bring it!

Thanks again for the contest.

Medic73

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:18 pm 
ZS Member
ZS Member

rsnurkle wrote:
the_alias wrote:
Takaaco78 wrote:
Thanks to Rsnurkle: She will be setting up the viewers choice poll for us. i think voting will last one week. Poll should be up Friday or Saturday.

FTFY :wink:
=] Thanks the_alias--women of ZS represent! As noted, poll will be put up Friday/Saturday, and be open for a week. Awesome entries everyone!

missed all this. looks like you have it covered rsnurkle, but let me know if you need anything. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:00 pm 

xxxDarksidexxx wrote:
missed all this. looks like you have it covered rsnurkle, but let me know if you need anything. :)

Oh yeah, I've got my copy and paste at the ready! And I can work on my witty introduction while you judges figure out who gets first crack at the prizes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:01 pm 
ZS Moderator
ZS Moderator

There will be an announcement from the judges soon.

"There's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing"
"Do not mess with the forces of Nature, for thou art small and biodegradable!"

Best of Woods Walker's posts.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 pm 

Winners are posted

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18