Here is my EDC bag, a free similac diaper bag.
Also might double as a mini-GHB or E&E when I get more gear.
I live about 20 miles from work & am hoping to get a under 10 lb. Xootr scooter to speed up my route home.
I am working on a bigger GHB to keep in the car and also the at home BOB plus INCH components.
- Nalgene water bottle
- small food kit, I keep mostly snack type bars which need no prep
- Mini IFAK EDC Tool Kit - viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81957#p1811690
- lightweight rain jacket and pants
- mechanic gloves
- xtra socks
- cell chargers
- mini-mp3/radio player and headphones - uses 1 AAA
-micro multi tool knife
- mini notebook with a pen/pencil
- 8gb usb flash drive -Music/photos/movz
- 3 dice
-2 AAA batt's and earplugs
-SOMETIMES THROW IN-
-HDMX powered speakers - 2 AA batt's
- water proof deck of cards
- Charge ALX w/ 2 extra AA batt's & driver bit
-xtra LED headlamp
I'm not sure about weight but it's not too bad. maybe 12 lbs. max?All this and still room for a fifth of Jack Daniels...
tactical rolling rock not included...
I plan on modding the bag to have a stabilizer strap shown. Any suggestions?
HTC tough pro 2 & belt clip- 8GB microSD with tons of music, 3mp camera, WIFI browsing and movie capable, no service but I carry it for the tech goodies.
samsung - straight talk cheap phone
both car key sets.
Preon 2 S2 LED light - 2 AAA with strobe and flash features. I love it.
And of course PX4 9mm with optional TLR-2s (not shown)
still need a good holster, thinking of Raven's = http://www.ravenconcealmentsystems.com/ ... 87e229cdf0
I know it's lacking but always evolving...