Zombie Squad

Making Dead Things Deader Since 2003
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:37 am 

Hello, when i was 17 (2 years ago) we had a Zombie attack in our little town, the government is trying to hide it but im using a proxy now so they cant see who i am. Thats why i got the courage to write about this. The Zombie attack lasted 4 days.

Day 1:

I woke up from a strange scream in the middle of the night, and went to my window to see whats going on, there i see a man who looks like he is eating on a woman, so i shouted "hey, whats happening?" And i get respond: "eeeehhhh" (typical zombie sound) And i knew exactly what it was, i called all my friends, they didnt belive me, but i convinced them to come to me, and they saw it with their own eyes, we got some weapons , a shovel, a crowbar and a aluminium baseball bat. And we guarded ourself whole that night.

Day 2:

We are still awake, we hear that more Zombies are coming, a lot of people on the streets on the morning so the Zombies have got some humans to infect, i convinced my parents to not go to the work today, and my friends did the same, we got to the store to buy a lot of food that we can eat until the attack is over, or until we get rescue, on the way to the store we saw a zombie on the sidewalk, one of my friends told us to stay away, and he took the Aluminium baseball bat and smashed the head of the Zombie, the Zombie cranium is very weak, the infection must have made the skeleton weaker also. So the Zombie died, then we continued to the store, we did meet up my friends parents and other relatives by the store, we bought a lot of food, we managed to get it to my house and then we got some items to barricade with, the Zombies have been a lot louder and the population of them is increasing every hour. We was thinking about to die very soon, especially when internet and phone lines are dead.

Day 3:

We are still shocked about the Zombie invasion, we didnt think they existed, but we were horribly wrong, we stayed as quiet as we could to not get the Zombies hunting us, suddenly a man shouted for us to open the door we barricaded, we looked out of the window, it was a man with his wife and daughter, she cried and was maybe 8-9 years old. So we had to open the barricade for them to get in, and now the problem came, Zombies were coming to our safehouse and tried to get in, we throwed items at the Zombies from the window, one of the things we throwed at them was a washing machine, the Zombie died instantly, it was a bit funny actually, so we had fun throwing other items throught the window at them, they were only 5 Zombies, and the barricade started to get damage, so we had to reinforce it a lot more, so we worked all night with it.

Day 4:

We are very tired and tried to stay awake, the Zombies are owning the city now, they walk on almost every street, they have noticed us once again and they are almost breaking the barricade, we are scared as hell, using our crowbars and other weapons to slow them down, we kill 15-20 Zombies before we hear a helicopter with a man talking in a microphone and ask us if we can get up on the roof, we manage to get to the roof and they picked us up, along with a lot of other helicopters rescuing the other survivors in the city.

I have never been so afraid in my life, but now i know that Zombies isnt imagination, its real! We have never been told what caused the Zombie invasion, but i guess it's some experiment that the Government is doing. Just a question of time before they attack us again!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:44 am 
ZS Moderator
ZS Moderator

Would a mod please put this in the Art forum or wherever fiction goes?

Rifle first. Rifle last. Rifle always.

Civilian Scout wrote:
No one buys a Taurus because it's the best option available.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:53 am 
ZS Member
ZS Member

moved to "Art" forum...

Jamie

My Blog and website, dealing largely with my writing projects...I've published two novels, "Here Be Monsters" and "Caretakers", along with a pair of eBooks, "Mickey Slips" and "Bound for Home"...check them out!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:56 am 

Why art? This is real!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:09 am 
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member

ZombieSurvivor wrote:
Why art? This is real!

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=494

admin wrote:
Welcome to the ZS forums. Please check out the forum rules.

What we are:

Zombie Squad is a Disaster Preparation community that happens to be made up of Zombie Horror fans.

Our mission is to help our respective communities through spreading disaster awareness information as well as raising funds to facilitate to respectable disaster relief charities. While helping our communities we are networking with each other and training together to prepare ourselves for disasters as a team. And, of course, have fun while doing it.

What do we use this forum for:

This forum was designed for disaster survival enthusiasts to have a place to share ideas for preparing for crisis situations. The goal we set for ourselves is to have what it takes to survive a zombie outbreak. Our survival expectations are this because we believe that there is nothing more horrifying to prepare for.

This does not mean we do not take the potential zombie threat seriously but we do understand that outbreaks are "rare". However, this does not interrupt our preparation. Even if there is not a zombie outbreak any time soon other situations can come up to disrupt your life such as hurricanes, violent viruses, terrorism, chemical accidents, in-laws, blackouts, etc.
If you can be prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you can probably be prepared for just about anything.

What we are not:

We are not an anti-government militia or group of vigilantes. We abide by our laws and we require anyone who is involved with the ZS organization to follow the laws of their respective land. There is some discussion on weapons and home security on the forum but it is up to YOU to know how you can use this information in a legal and responsible fashion. ZS will not be held responsible if you are a fucking moron. Also, it should be noted that ZS does NOT use the word "Zombie" as a metaphor for any living person.

Lastly, this form is not designed to be a role playing forum. This could make the content confusing for someone who comes to the forum looking for legitimate information. We have no problem with games or other zombie survival training simulations. These are useful and entertaining tools but we ask that the bulk of discussion on these games be kept in the Multimedia Zombie Training forum.

You're almost ready to post!

We want to keep this place friendly so when you're ready to start contributing to the forum please read:
- these rules
- this magic utility to find posts

Jump on in!

If you have any questions please feel free to post them in the Ask ZS forum.

Be sure to put on your thick skin before walking in the door. The people here are nice but sometimes you may find them to be more honest than you want them to be.