~hello.~

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

chemicalxgirl

~hello.~

Post by chemicalxgirl » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi!

I am 26, INPF-T personality type, taurus. I have 2 cats.

I enjoy reading, gardening, baking, making lists and plans and thinking about things, learning how to do new things, etc. Etc.

Feel free to ask me anything.

I was originally into self sustained living. Then gradually moved to prepping. And here I am!

Nice to meet you.

woodsghost

Re: ~hello.~

Post by woodsghost » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:36 am

Hi there! We enjoyed having people with self-sufficient life-style. Welcome to the forum!

So, please tell us, what got you into prepping? And what do you currently prep for? Do you currently have a self-sufficient living plot? Or are you working towards that?
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

absinthe beginner
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Post by absinthe beginner » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:44 am

INPF-T personality type, taurus.
Care to elaborate on what this actually means, for the benefit of those of us who haven't a clue?

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 am

I had to look up "INFP-T" to remember what all the letters from Myers Briggs meant. Introverted, intuitive, feeling and perceptive, with a bit of turbulent personality thrown in for good measure. FWIW, I suspect you're in good company around here. We can get a bit unconventional and journey down some interesting rabbit holes at times. Raptor, NT2C and 12_Gauge_Chimp step in every now and again when things get a little too, er, turbulent.

I can't remember what my Myers-Briggs result was, maybe "chaotic-evil". No, wait that's whole other spectrum. Anyhow, welcome to zoo.

absinthe beginner
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Post by absinthe beginner » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:53 am

Chemicalxgirl said: I was originally into self sustained living. Then gradually moved to prepping. And here I am!
Well, that tends to validate the "intuitive" part of your Myers-Briggs assessment. When you look at what's coming down the pike in 2020, it seems like you have your priorities in order. Welcome to the ZS community - it's a great resource for newbie preppers and those with the sensitivity and smarts to break free of any normalcy biases.

Return to “Introductions”