Hello from Southern Illinois

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Lefty_Red
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later
Zombie Land
WWZ

Hello from Southern Illinois

Post by Lefty_Red » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:10 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster!

Glad to see younger people taking an initiative in prepping and self reliance.
Also glad to see such a mix of political and social views. Certain sites get drugged down due to dogma. Always noticed this site is very open and welcoming.

Lefty

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Hello from Southern Illinois

Post by majorhavoc » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:48 am

Welcome to Zombiesquad, glad you've stepped out of the shadows, so to speak. Yep, as a matter of principle (and forum rules) we try our best to leave politics out of our discourse here. While it's often not too hard to figure out a particular participant's political leanings, we want to keep this community apolitical, sometimes with some, er, gentle prodding from the forum mods. I for one like to think of ZS as an usually tolerant and inclusive prepping forum where ideas can be exchanged in a civil manner with a lot of folks that might not be possible in most other prepping/survival/self-reliance forums.

Zed Hunter

Post by Zed Hunter » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:01 am

Glad to see younger people comming here. Us Medicare age members are slowing down.

Lefty_Red
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later
Zombie Land
WWZ

Post by Lefty_Red » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:34 am

Thanks for the welcome!

LOL! Yep, I’m walker fodder if I had to run al day. One reason I’m looking into getting back into pedal bikes again. Was I big rider about ten years ago. Want to get back at it.

Lefty

Return to “Introductions”