Howdy, again

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Cybrludite
ZS Member
ZS Member

Howdy, again

Post by Cybrludite » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:52 am

Been away for a while, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. Professional IT geek for a major hospital system in Louisiana, long time interest in prepping and poking holes in paper from a distance. As of this past October, I'm a home owner and am trying to get my yard dry enough (South Louisiana. Go fig.) to start a raised bed veggie garden.
“There are only two ways to sleep well at night, be ignorant or be prepared” – Simon Black

Readiness is all. — William Shakespeare

Senectute Et Perfidia

Zed Hunter

Re: Howdy, again

Post by Zed Hunter » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:36 am

Welcome back. Please liven this place up. Post often.

Opposite gardening problem here in the high desert of the Rockey Mtn. Foothills. Haven't poked holes in paper in months due to health, but have been making bullets and loading them for future trips.

JF89
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido , Dead Set (tv show) ,28 days/weeks later.

Post by JF89 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:54 am

Welcome (back)

woodsghost

Post by woodsghost » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:05 am

:clap:

Welcome back! I have experience with 5 gallon bucket guardens. And making holes in paper and the rest. I don't have much experience drying out land. What all are you dealing with? Let us learn from your experience.
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Return to “Introductions”