Breaking the ice from East TN

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

See4

Breaking the ice from East TN

Post by See4 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:04 pm

Hi all this is C4 from (Far) East Tennessee. I live in the mountains and am a US Army Vet. I love FX and anything to do with making cool creature feature or SciFi movies. I don't like slasher movies they are just too every-day 'normal'. But I just watch them I don't make them. I joined the army mostly for the travel but ultimately for getting the chance to shoot the firearms and participate in using all the special tools of our army ie ordnance and explosives ! I didn't get the MOS I wanted in the army and so I took the hon discharge and ran. As my screen name hints I am highly motivated by any and all kinds of explosives. I am interested in Art & science especially astronomy and chemistry. I did a little time at university (UT Knoxville and ETSU Johnson City TN), but learned everything I needed before collage. made good money as a journeyman Ironworker... lastly I am tired talking abou myself and I am sure youall' are tired of hearing it. I hope to learn from you and hope to be an asset to this forum, God bless all....

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Breaking the ice from East TN

Post by MPMalloy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:08 am

Welcome! :D

See4

Re: Breaking the ice from East TN

Post by See4 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:47 am

Thanks for the kind words MPMalloy!*

C4~

* Even though I have done these message forums for years I still have the urge to sign my reply's...old, really musty decrepit old habits die hard, just like a reanimated* corpse, sometimes then never die.

Oh an explanation is in order. I use an asterisk (*) after some words to indicate there is note at bottom of the page attached to them. Yes, good writers don't use such devices but me? English grammar is still a mystery to me!! Anyway the word 'reanimated' was in script dialog from one of my favorite z movies ; 'Return of the living dead'. A very well don't film that got mixing gore and horror with graveyard humor 99.9% right imho.......like; 'Send more Cops'. Not to derail via going off topic, but I will say the film had just enough humor and tasty nudity to make it enjoyable and a break from the other z movies that have nothing humorous about them.

Return to “Introductions”