Hey Pals

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

bellam0r

Hey Pals

Post by bellam0r » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:20 pm

My friends call me weird for enjoying playing zombie games and watching movies/tv series. I am so glad that I found this community, and that no judgment will be given to me since we are all fan of the undead. I guess that's it for now, I will see you guys around! :crazy:

woodsghost

Re: Hey Pals

Post by woodsghost » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi there!

We certainly like zombies. We actually like to live with the idea that if you are prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse, you are prepared for anything. And that gets extended to being prepared for tornadoes, or hurricanes, or job loss, or lots of other things. What is the difference between fleeing from the zombie hoards and fleeing from the fires in California or the hurricanes of Florida? You need a good bug out bag and a good plan where your rear end will land. The real difference is you probably don't need a katana if you are running from a fire or a hurricane. But we enjoy lots of disaster type stuff and learning and making sure it does not have much impact on us.

So tell us more about yourself if you like. Do you prefer graphic novels, movies, or games focused on zombies? Do you prepare for anything? What keeps you busy?
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Return to “Introductions”