Well hello there...

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

uzi_jen

Well hello there...

Post by uzi_jen » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:56 pm

I'm not sure if anyone is still here that I know, but hello from Uzi Jen. I created a new account pending information from Kyle (?) on how to access my old one.

For those who don't know me, myself and my late fiance hk33k were very active here 11 years ago. He passed away on October 30th of 2007 and the fine folks here I've always been kind enough to Archive everything. So each year, I come back and read through everything.

A lot has changed and I don't have tons of free time but every time I come back here I swear to myself cuz I'm going to reinvest... It doesn't ever seem to happen but I do enjoy my annual trips back on memory lane. As Bittersweet as they are.

As always, PTSF SFA 0125 hmu if you remember me. ;)

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Well hello there...

Post by MPMalloy » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:28 am

uzi_jen wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:56 pm
I'm not sure if anyone is still here that I know, but hello from Uzi Jen. I created a new account pending information from Kyle (?) on how to access my old one.

For those who don't know me, myself and my late fiance hk33k were very active here 11 years ago. He passed away on October 30th of 2007 and the fine folks here I've always been kind enough to Archive everything. So each year, I come back and read through everything.

A lot has changed and I don't have tons of free time but every time I come back here I swear to myself cuz I'm going to reinvest... It doesn't ever seem to happen but I do enjoy my annual trips back on memory lane. As Bittersweet as they are.

As always, PTSF SFA 0125 hmu if you remember me. ;)
Jen, I remember hk33k. Welcome back.:)

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Well hello there...

Post by majorhavoc » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Welcome back to the fold. You might not be to return home again, but you can always come back to ZS.

Return to “Introductions”